Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tarmas' blog - two days away!

Just back from two days of teaching in Surrey where my girls were all flying! Verity is producing her young Spanish man beautifully, preparing him for the pirhouettes and getting some fabulous trot work and Emily is teaching her lovely boy Toby, (who had pretty much been a riding school plod up until two years ago!) to passage at the grand old age of 19!!

Last night I met up with a breeder friend of mine for dinner who I havent seen for ages and it was so lovely to catch up with her and meet all of her boys and girls! She has the most adorable little dun filly for sale and some lovely part breds aswell, a dun colt and two fillies , in my opinion there are some real bargains to be had there so please do check out the site!





I also saw her dun stallion who is such a striking colour and will be standing at stud next year!

I am looking forward to tomorrow though when I get to "practice what I preach" - am having a session with MY trainer on Rossi and the little Armas boy and then I get to be the boss again, as Caroline will be having a session on her Centuri before she goes off next week.

Not long now until the new boys come home either, we are all keen to meet them......

No comments: