Friday, January 28, 2011

Sharrons Blog - Friday!

Arriving at the yard wearing more layers than an onion (nothing new there!), I was greeted by the site of a rather guilty (but equally very pleased with himself!) Rossi!

Definately NOT in his stable and most definately trying to steal hay from a fellow four-legged pal on the yards' haynet (a Irish type who loves his grub I hasten to add!).

It would appear that our lovely Rossi mastered kicking his door until the kickbolt became dislodged and proceeded to open his door, taking himself for a nice little stroll!!

It serves me right for leaving his clip off and trusting him to be a good boy - they never stop teaching us and I hope we never stop learning!

Congratulations to Sarah who I know will have a sleepless night in anticipation of collecting her new man in the morning - our gorgeous Petrel!

Good night all and speak to you soon!

No comments: